It's Coming!

Because that's all I was willing to post or thought I could,there where people saying they where sure these boxes where not android. Also read the input markings.
Dude, they are not androids. My Sony TV has Google OS. That does not make my TV an android.

My coffee pot has its own app which works with Google. That doesn’t make it an Android and does not make it a Google device.

Specifically, android is a mobile operating system.
The actual definition: The Android operating system is a mobile operating systemthat was developed by Google (GOOGL ) to be primarily used for touchscreen devices, cell phones, and tablets. Its design lets users manipulate the mobile devices intuitively, with finger movements that mirror common motions, such as pinching, swiping, and tapping.

Dude, they are not androids. My Sony TV has Google OS. That does not make my TV an android.

My coffee pot has its own app which works with Google. That doesn’t make it an Android and does not make it a Google device.

Specifically, android is a mobile operating system.
The actual definition: The Android operating system is a mobile operating systemthat was developed by Google (GOOGL ) to be primarily used for touchscreen devices, cell phones, and tablets. Its design lets users manipulate the mobile devices intuitively, with finger movements that mirror common motions, such as pinching, swiping, and tapping.
So let me get this Straight you are saying Dish is lying when they use the term Android Tv?

Last edited:
Did you guys watch the video? The answer was in the video itself which was taken directly off a Joey 4.

IMG_5828.png