It's Friday...

Speculation is that we may see MRV for the first time.

It is going to start as from HR2x to the H21-200 only. (For first testing)

Then they'll add the H21-100, then later the H23, then finally, after an unspecified amount of time, the other HR2x lines.

HD-DVR to HD-DVR will be last on this test though.

Again, speculation that it will be in this weeks release, if it is not, then hopefully in the next few weeks.

Heres to hoping that we see MRV show its first signs tonight!!!

Sure hoping that last weeks lack of a CE means the engineers were putting the finishing fixes into the MRV code for tonight. Got my H21-200 all ready to go, bring it on D*.

Thanks, looks like your dog and mine have the same hobby, sleeping. But then she's 13 years old so she's allowed to sleep as much as she wants.

Release notes are coming out pretty late tonight. I wonder if they will have the notes out prior to 11PM our will they just make us wait to see what was added.

The release notes are now out. The Release notes for H21-200 are not on here yet, but will be very soon. They are up at DBStalk and MRV is on the Release notes for the H21-200. You will not see anything about MRV on the HR2x release notes, but MRV is now here!!

What good is MRV if you have two different types of rec's ?
At least yet, that is.
If I enable it on one rec. (if you have to) I won't know if it works until the other one gets it :)

Jimbo

What good is MRV if you have two different types of rec's ?
At least yet, that is.
If I enable it on one rec. (if you have to) I won't know if it works until the other one gets it :)

Jimbo

It's a lot of good!

You have an H21 in a bedroom, and you can watch recordings on it from the living room.

As the test goes on, it will be on any of the networkable H series (not-H20) and eventually, the other HR2x & R22 series, allowing you to view recordings from your other DVRs too.

It will be good, and get better over time :)

It's a lot of good!

You have an H21 in a bedroom, and you can watch recordings on it from the living room.

This is what I want it for. I don't need a DVR in the bedroom but I have the HR21 there. I will be able to watch content off of both my HR20's. This will be great. I am fully ready to make use of it tonight.

It's a lot of good!

As the test goes on, it will be on any of the networkable H series (not-H20) and eventually, the other HR2x & R22 series, allowing you to view recordings from your other DVRs too.

It will be good, and get better over time :)

But I have a H20-100 in the bedroom.
IF I need to get a new rec H21 to do this, they will require another 2 year contract, I prefer to NOT do that.
I only have about 6 months to go on the current trec's to be done with contracts (I don't plan on going anywhere, it's the basis of the contract I don't agree with. You shouldn't be required to have a contract after you have been with them for the first 2 years.

I would like to see them change this by the way :)

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)