It's looks like RTV will be adding more new channels!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's too early to say, where the new added channels it will be on and what satellites it will be on!!

I am guessing AMC-9, but then again, whos know where it will be on.....:)

Lot of bragging and posturing, but this quote is the meat of the press release:
"Then he turned his attention to three more planned networks: sports-focused TUFF TV; PBJ, for children; and an RTV2."
Wish him all the best ! - :up

TuffTV has been around for a couple months

as noted, they'll be S2 as they can cram alot of channels on one TP and customize it

Also what would rtv2 be? newer shows?

I am guessing for RTV-2, will mostly be in the late 80's to the rest of 90's time period.

The other ideas they could send old TV news broadcasts, from the mid 1940's to 2000's which would be cool IMHO!:)

Hopefully, it would be slanted towards the old comedies that RTN use to have, unlike their current line-up, which seems populated with one hour dramas (most of which I am not interested in).

Same here. When I first started watching RTN they had Beverly Hillbillies, Hogans Heroes and Get Smart. All 3 went away within about a month. :(

I really miss watching the Hillbillies.......kinda like old family home movies for our bunch. :D

This would be my "wish" for a Christmas RTV present...

RTV50 - TV series, shows and movies from the 1950's
RTV60 - TV series, shows and movies from the 1960's
RTV70 - TV series, shows and movies from the 1970's
RTV80 - TV series, shows and movies from the 1980's

Also, if they air a series, I would like them to play them in chronological order, from pilot episode through the very last show, before repeating them.

And, of course, no commercials until the end of the show. Maybe a break in the middle of a movie for an intermission, but that is all. Well, they have to make money, so maybe 3-5 minutes of commercial on the half hour only. ???

RADAR

how about n.y.p.d 1967 felony squad 1960's. combat, twelve oclock high, the rat patrol, mannix,
room 222, love american syle just to name a few. i remember watching some of those with my dad when i was 12-14 years old. they were so cool to watch
long live old tv series
john

Guess I'll have to scrounge up cash for a receiver that will S2 sooner than later....guess I'll second mortgage the house...ooops I already did that. More channels sounds great. Green Acres was always one of my favorites. The earlier black and white Beverly Hillbillies stuff is public domain stuff. You see them quite a bit on some of the religious stations as filler. Blind

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)