ITunes Match

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
I think I'm in the right forum. I bought the year subscription to ITunes Match. Has anyone else done it?? If I understand it right the songs go to iCloud and you have more space on your iPhone correct??? I have 10G now before I had about 1G.

Thanks,
Chris

Yup it compaires your songs to ther database, if there are songs they dont have then your songs are uploaded to their cloud server. Then you can access all your music on your iOS device via the iCloud service. :) (Saves a lot of space on your phone yet if you have an internet connection you always have all your music at your fingertips) :)

okay thanks Scott. One last question let's say you have to restore your computer in itunes all the songs are saved in icloud no matter what correct??

Thank you,
Chris

And I just notice a few of the songs or not icould egible that's strange.

Thanks again for your help Scott!

I keep only my favorite songs on the phone, the rest in the cloud. It is pretty easy with playlists. Just download the playlist.

I question now none of my songs are playing on my iPhone they just skip over searching for the next song. They play on the laptop I shut it off on iPhone and turn it back on same with iTunes on the laptop still no change.

Thanks,
Chris

I question now none of my songs are playing on my iPhone they just skip over searching for the next song. They play on the laptop I shut it off on iPhone and turn it back on same with iTunes on the laptop still no change.

Thanks,
Chris
I've had that happen when the internet connection is bad.

AKGolf said:
I've had that happen when the internet connection is bad.

Today was the first time it happen to me. Even made my battery go dead on my phone. I forgot to shut off the songs because it keep searching to play one.