ITV Weather

It went on to say if you have interactive on your receiver it will work.Does the 501,508 And 510 have interactive on it?Their shipping me one of those now.

This feature was supposed to have rolled out already but has been delayed for a few days because they realized that some receivers needed a software update to use it. So as of right now, I think we can say "any day now". I'm not sure which receivers will not be able to get this. It just says not available on some receiver models. They don't tell us which ones those are. Which is just wonderful. Get EVERYBODY'S hopes up and then eventually let some down.

I have it on a 625 software version L383.
Go to ch. 100, cursor down to news, select weather and program in your desired cities.

Clancy said:
Go to ch. 100, cursor down to news, select weather and program in your desired cities.

As stated a couple of posts earlier, that's the old Accuweather service...it's different from what is being discussed.

Jeff003 said:
It went on to say if you have interactive on your receiver it will work.Does the 501,508 And 510 have interactive on it?Their shipping me one of those now.
Yes all 3 of those receivers have that feature.

Clancy said:

Once this rolls out, it will no longer say "Instant Weather". It will say "TWC Weather".

Yes I checked this morning and bloomburg is also working.I wish they would hurry up and get the weather channel working.Hopefully by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Jeff003 said:
Yes I checked this morning and bloomburg is also working.I wish they would hurry up and get the weather channel working.Hopefully by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Yeah because who uses either of those, we all want weather lol.

can't

MLBurks said:
Dish Network gave SatelliteGuys a first look at this new weather feature today. Click here for more! This may be the interactive application that I use more than any other.

can't see anything, not a paid member, thanks

Its on their website too under interactive programming. I don't understand why they would care if Satguys gets it too. More free advertising for Dish.

Scott Greczkowski said:
We had to remove it due to a request of Dish Network, the information was sent to me by mistake. :)

I think this may indicate that this service might not be available for quite some time. Why would they want it removed if it was going to go live within the next couple of days?

Ok guys in late on this.. Which ones are live and what software version does it seem these are working with now??? I'm just asking about the new MPEG4 Receviers 411,211, so forth..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts