ITVN not dead yet

Here is what works for me still

MavTV and the Pulse Channels

I just tested them.

Starz and SS still have the try for three days free page when i click on them but Late Night won't even go to the Parental Control screen where you enter the pin before it takes you to the late night menu.

When did ITVN add all the foreign channels ?

ITVN is not only merely dead
They're really most sincerely dead
link:

As of the close of business on April 3, 2008, the Registrant formally ceased conducting all operations and permanently terminated its business of distributing television broadcasting over the Internet to paid subscribers. The Registrant has ceased accepting any new subscribers, has turned off its Internet distribution facilities, and no longer provides any video content to any former subscribers. In connection with the termination of all of its operations, the Registrant has closed all of its offices and has laid off all remaining employees. Mr. Charles Prast has agreed to continue to serve as an unpaid, part-time officer of the Registrant while the Registrant completes certain regulatory filings in connection with the termination of the company's business and its status as an SEC reporting company. The Registrant has set up the following temporary mailing address and e-mail address during the final wind-up phase of the company: 2118 Wilshire Blvd. #365 Santa Monica, CA 90403; itvncontact@gmail.com.
The Registrant has no remaining assets but has approximately $10 million of outstanding, unpaid liabilities, including over $8,350,000 of secured indebtedness.​

Well it's the 16th, my billing date and my debit card hasn't been debited. So I think im in the clear. (crosses fingers)

I know about four days ago while the website said "under construction" that ITVN was still broadcasting some things like Pulse, and MavTV while Late Night wouldn't even take you to the PIN Parental Screen if you selected it. Maybe they took it down once they took the website server down.

My only complaint with the company was that I was doubled billed last month and the lack of customer service was horrible. f you're going to do customer service, even over email just have someone check them out. Even if it is for just two hours a day or something.

"customer service"

At best that meant one person left behind to pull the last plug and turn off the lights on "X" day; not to handle any real CS needs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts