ITVN reorganization!

jlahmeyer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2007
Richmond, Indiana
ITVN forums now say this:

"ITVN is currently going through a corporate reorganization and we are no longer accepting new subscribers while we focus on our current subscribers.

ITVN is switching to an email only system. Accordingly, please send all Customer Service and Technical questions to help@itvn.com.

ITVN Forums is no longer a method to reach customer service."

I hope this does not happen to Sky Angel. IPTV sounds to be a hard area to play in. I wonder if they will pull out of this? I know this is not Sky Angel stuff but just thought people should know.

We have an IPTV forum, perhaps a mod can move it.

ITVN has been out of money for a while, and the service has been very unstable recently. Startz has been gone for a while, yet no public explanation is out there.

I kinda expect that any day now I'll try the box and it will be a brick.

Yup...same here..not only on March 2nd, but again twice on Apr. 2nd.
I sent them an email March 11th to tell them about the double billing and at the same time, requested to cancel my sub, but they STILL double charged me again this month.

I then called my VISA customer service today and they agreed to dispute the charges. ie. I won't have to pay for 3 or the 4. Since I cancelled on March 11th, I'm only obligated to pay one of those 2 charges on March 2nd.

Just make sure you have a copy of the email you sent when you requested cancellation of your sub.

It usually takes anywhere from 3-6 weeks to reverse the charges on your statement but you won't be charged any interest. Also, the CSR told me to keep watching my statement for a few months.

Call you credit card company people before these a-holes start thinking they can mess with us! :mad:

Well I only have one option seeing how it is a card from a bank (debit). At my bank the only option for me is to cancel my card and they'll issue another one to me with a new #. According to them there is no way they can block the company from making the charge. I'm going to wait and see what happens on the 16, if i lose 20 bucks i lose it, however if they don't it's going to save me some hassle seeing how the bank associated to the card that I used is a couple thousand miles from where i currently live. If they do charge the card i'm going to have to have the bank fax the paperwork, then i'm going to have to have a new card issued, etc.

The question is has anyones cards been charged after 4/03/08 ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)