I've heard it all now.

Too funny....this is indeed stupid! The only people I "share my pain" with are my wife, my mother, my bottle of Jack Daniels, and occasionally The Pub when I've had too much Jack Daniels. The only thing a potential employer's "therapist" would receive from me is my disdain and, if warrantly, the back of my hand.:rolleyes:

Coach Singletary is a man's man. He's tough as nails and wants his players to be that way too.

From what I've read, Matthew Stafford got mouthy with the Psych.

Either way, I think it's clear by now that Mike doesn't want to deal with anybody that has an attitude. Maybe he caught the vibe that the kid had an attitude....

Too funny....this is indeed stupid! The only people I "share my pain" with are my wife, my mother, my bottle of Jack Daniels, and occasionally The Pub when I've had too much Jack Daniels. The only thing a potential employer's "therapist" would receive from me is my disdain and, if warrantly, the back of my hand.:rolleyes:

LMAO!!! RIFF, you and I have seldom met eye-to-eye on any issues....but you hit it right on the money!

...but tell them only 99% of everything.....I sure as sh** don't want ANY of my issues used against me.

Coach Singletary is a man's man. He's tough as nails and wants his players to be that way too.

From what I've read, Matthew Stafford got mouthy with the Psych.

Either way, I think it's clear by now that Mike doesn't want to deal with anybody that has an attitude. Maybe he caught the vibe that the kid had an attitude....
Maybe he would prefer if he cried like a baby like a man's man would?:rolleyes:

Maybe he would prefer if he cried like a baby like a man's man would?:rolleyes:

Like I said. The way I interpreted it was that it wasn't that Stafford didn't answer the question, rather he was a snott about it.

If you read the full article, it talks about how Stafford was a wise-ass and asked the psych snotty questions like "how much do they pay you" and such.

That was reported to Mike and what gave him the vibe the kid was a brat. Not that he preferred not to talk about his parents divorce.

WTF is wrong with Singletary?

Why is he making this young man's personal life public?

I don't get this, if you don't like the young man.........DON'T DRAFT HIM!!!

Singletary has totally lost any respect I had for him!

He must be nuts himself. I mean I understand not wanting people with an attitude, but this is the NFL, 99% of the players/coaches/OWNERS!!, have attitudes.

Like I said. The way I interpreted it was that it wasn't that Stafford didn't answer the question, rather he was a snott about it.

If you read the full article, it talks about how Stafford was a wise-ass and asked the psych snotty questions like "how much do they pay you" and such.

That was reported to Mike and what gave him the vibe the kid was a brat. Not that he preferred not to talk about his parents divorce.
Thats not what the article says and its not what Singletary states in it.

Said Singletary:
"If you're going to look at drafting a guy in the first round, and you're going to pay him millions of dollars, and asking him about a divorce about his parents, if that's going to be an issue, uhhh, then you know what, maybe he doesn't belong here."
Got any facts to go with all of your conjecture? Its an asinine reason not to hire a football player. They ALL have attitudes.

The fact is Singletary himself may be the one that needs a shrink.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...es-the-moon-as-a-motivational-?urn=nfl,118624

Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm EDT
Mike Singletary uses the moon as a motivational ploy

By Chris Chase

ept_sports_nfl_experts-601584449-1225397128.jpg

After his tirade on Vernon Davis last Sunday, some insinuated that new 49ers head coach Mike Singletary was crazy like a fox. It turns out, he might just be plain ol' crazy.
Dan Bickley of azcentral.com writes on his blog that sources inside the 49ers locker room on Sunday said that Singletary -- well, let's let Bickley explain:
At halftime of that game, Singletary called for the attention of his players. He then dropped his pants, turned around and pointed to his backside. He used this occasion and that visual to describe what happened to his team in the first half.
A NFL source inside the room confirmed the story with my radio partner, XTRA 910 football guru Mike Jurecki, and added that Singletary then addressed the team for 3-4 minutes with his pants around his ankles.
As Kramer once told Jerry, "story like that's gotta be true."

Visit our psychologist, take our Wonderlik test....:rolleyes: How about you just show us what you can do on the football field! Despite all this BS, teams continue to just make bad picks, year in, year out.

Visit our psychologist, take our Wonderlik test....:rolleyes: How about you just show us what you can do on the football field! Despite all this BS, teams continue to just make bad picks, year in, year out.
:up And to think that some here said teams place too much emphasis on results from the Combines....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)