Jack Benny on RTN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

smata67

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
The rtnville site is listing this as being on. When and where? Thanks!

I have not seen it being played yet, maybe some of the others have caught it. There have been a few more good shows added to the RTN web site just recently. I look forward to catching some of them myself.

I saw it last weekend, I think on Sunday late (not last night)? It was on a couple of the G28 C-Band S2 channels. I haven't been looking for it, but I enjoyed what I think to have been half of a show, followed by another episode. I remember on the second channel I saw it on, it followed "Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer", which I had never seen, with Darren McGavin as Mike Hammer. The 2nd channels episode of Jack Benny was the same episode as the second episode on the 1st channel.

I just went ahead and ordered me some JB from Netflix to tide me over until it shows up on ku. Hopefully, its as good as I remember, some 30 years ago...

I've seen Jack Benny on my local (Detroit) PBS station. Could be worth checking if you're near a OTA PBS station

Jack Benny Show is listed as being on KEGS on Sunday Sept. 7th at 1:30am EST (as per titan tv)

It sure was and a good episode it was last night, too. I believe it was one of the later shows that were more like sitcoms than the earlier ones which were more like a variety show with a skit or two and a guest star such as Bing Crosby or Bob Hope.

Anyone come across Ellery Queen or the Mickey Spillane show on ku yet?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)