Jadoo TV or Streaming Equipment Help Plz

kishoreda

Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
USA
Hello Gentlemen !
I have a question about the hardware that I need to run a Jadoo Tv channel .
Most of of you probably never heard of JADOO TV , well its a box that connects to the Internet and the viewers can view hundreds for channels for free .
Does anyone know what kind of equipments I need , in order to run a Jadoo channel ?
I tried very hard to contact the Jadoo team in India but I have hard time reaching them .
Someone that already runs a Jadoo channel, he told me that I need a " Trickster system "
When I called Tricaster, the rep told me that I might need a 360 Tricaster system, which will cost me $16,000
I don't think spending that much money is necessary .
The information that I've got from the Jadoo team is that , all they want from my side is a " URL "
They told me to provide them a " URL "

Here is the Jadoo website , it might help some of you to know what's going on there
JadooTv.com

It would appear that all you need is an internet connection, which you obviously already have. Sounds like you are simply hyping it.

For some reason this thread is locked or ...?
No, I am not trying to hype anything here, couple years ago I was gonna broadcast my own channel using " Free to air " system, but unfortunately that was too expensive, then I found about jadoo tv .
Btw , I am not trying to watch the channel, I would like to use their box to broadcast my own Tv channel .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)