Jailbreak for 4.2.1 released tonight

azgreg

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 21, 2009
AZ
So far, Greenpois0n will only work with Mac. Looking forward to the windows JB soon. I miss my MyWi...

Yep...Was released a while ago for MAC only. Been patiently waiting for Windows.

Still don't work for 3Gs. I am still left out and will not be upgrading to 4.2.1 until they do have a Windows Jailbreak for the 3Gs

I am running software version 4.2.1 (8C148) on a 3G I- phone model NB046LL. I was forced to upgrade my software when my original phone bricked and Apple replaced it with a phone with newer software installed.

I jailbroke and unlocked my phone on Dec 23, 2010. I am running Windows 7.

I am able to download apps from sources other than Apple and teather my phone to my laptop using PDA Net which is a good deal since I am on an unlimited data plan.

Go to the link below if you want to jailbreak your phone now instead waiting for your source to come up with the software.

Jim

[FONT=&quot]www.iphoneunlockuk.com[/FONT]

Greenpois0n did release JAIBREAK on 2/3/11 that is unteathered. The thing about it that it is buggy and can break your Iphone. Their site right now has problems and does not fully download the software. Maybe the Dev-Team is working on the bugs and hopefully will release a bug free software.

I am running software version 4.2.1 (8C148) on a 3G I- phone model NB046LL. I was forced to upgrade my software when my original phone bricked and Apple replaced it with a phone with newer software installed.

I jailbroke and unlocked my phone on Dec 23, 2010. I am running Windows 7.

I am able to download apps from sources other than Apple and teather my phone to my laptop using PDA Net which is a good deal since I am on an unlimited data plan.

Go to the link below if you want to jailbreak your phone now instead waiting for your source to come up with the software.

Jim

[FONT=&quot]www.iphoneunlockuk.com[/FONT]
I am still running 4.1 with a jailbreak from limera1n. I have no need to upgrade and jailbreak at this moment until they come up with a flawless untethered jailbreak for iOS4.2.1 on a 3Gs using Windows

yeah, mine's been jailbroken for a couple months now as well. The new thing here is the untethered part.right, these guys package the free jailbreak tools and charge $29.99 for their "service" - mine was free.

They want £ 39.97 or 64.33 in U.S. dollars for the iPhone 4. I think I'll wait.

I used to have flash enabled on my old JB, but I cannot remember what I used. Does anyone remember what you use to enable Flash?

DodgerKing said:
What was the issue? I just tried it with my BT devices and didn't have any issues

Blue Tooth doesn't work with the current Dev Team beta untethered JB. Looks like the folks at Green Poison fixed it.

Attachments

• image-3086294834.png
    image-3086294834.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 221
Blue Tooth doesn't work with the current Dev Team beta untethered JB. Looks like the folks at Green Poison fixed it.
No problems here. Was able to turn on BT and I even listened to my phone through my stereo in my car via BT on the way to the gym today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts