japanese tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

techstech

Aug 20, 2008
two ?s. i want to rec. japanese tv i have found the coordinates but i need to know what kind and what size of dish with lnb to buy and where exactly to point it. they are as followed:

BSAT 1A,2A (110°E) please help. thanks i advance. also fyi i live in south texas. San Antonio to be exact.

Last edited:
two ?s. i want to rec. japanese tv i have found the coordinates but i need to know what kind and what size of dish with lnb to buy and where exactly to point it. they are as followed:

BSAT 1A,2A (110°E) please help. thanks i advance. also fyi i live in south texas. San Antonio to be exact.

BSAT 1A,2A
Japan is the only place that receives a signal from that satellite , sorry .

NHK World TV is the only channel I saw listed from Japan that can be received in the U.S. from Intelsat 9 with a C-band dish.

thanks jay do you know if i can get these stations then:
Sky PerfecTV on JCSAT 4A at 124.0°E

thanks in advance

thanks jay do you know if i can get these stations then:
Sky PerfecTV on JCSAT 4A at 124.0°E

thanks in advance

Can't get those stations either unless you're planning to relocate to Japan.

Like I said , the only channel that I see listed that you can get is NHK world TV on Intelsat 9 @ 58.0 west.

If you're getting your satellite information from Lyngsat you will see a column that is titled beam and in that column you will see where that beam is pointed , in your case the beam is pointed to Japan .

From Texas, you can receive satellites with x.xx° WEST, but none located x.xx° EAST.
They're on the wrong side of the planet.

Check any satellite calculator, and you'll see that NSS7 @ 22° West, would be at an elevation of about 3° above your eastern horizon.
Likewise, 148° West would be about 27° above your western horizon.

TV-Japan is on 127.0°W Galaxy 13 C but you will need a C-Band Dish.

Didn't realize that it was not encrypted , I just saw that it's ITC on our list .
I was using Lyngsat since the Satellites asked about were in Asia.

I'm back to the list to see what else is up to date.

Japanese FTA on 1 meter Dish

Here is info on Japanese TV that was posted in one of my threads. You might want to PM Dreamfox1 to check this information out more carefully.:D
If you try something like this I suggest the BSC-621 LNBF or the Geosatpro CK-1 LNBF. the Panorama LNBF was DOA for me twice.:mad::confused:

Intelsat 9-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A.D venir digital
TV English
TV Latino
International
ENLACE
TBN-EJTV
Ocasional
525 English
525 Japanese
625 English
625 Japanese
Premium​

DREAMFOX1
user_online.gif

Dish is 39 inches in size.​

SG 2100 DiSEqC H-H Motor​

C-band lnb is Panorama ER-861
  • Brand New; Special for Analogy and Digital C-Band Satellite Reception
  • Extended Frequency 3.4 GHz ~ 4.2 GHz (ZCF-D21)​
  • Voltage-Controlled H/V Switching (13/18 V​
  • Superior Low Phase Noise for Digital Application​
  • Excellent D.R.O. Stability​
  • Low Noise Temperature​
  • High Gain Output​
  • Light Weight Design​
  • 100% Waterproof​
  • Super Compact Tooling​
  • Scalar Ring Included​
  • Best Solution for Multi-User System​
Specifications

Input Frequency3.4 to 4.2 GHzL.O. Frequency5150 MHz (500 KHz @ 25C)L.O. Stability1.5 MHz (-40 to +70C)Output Frequency950 to 1750 MHzNoise figure13K typicalConversion gain55 dB typicalInput VSWR2.5:1 (maximum)Output VSWR2.0:1 (maximum)O0utput connector F female connectorOutput Impedance75 ohmsCross Polar Isolation20 dB (minimum)Image Rejection45 dB (minimum)Phase Noise-85 dBc @ 10 Khz (minimum)Supply Voltage11.5 to 14.0 V (vertical)16.0 to 19.0 V (horizontal)Operating Temperature-40 to +70CStorage Temperature-40 to +80CRelative Humidity0% to 95%Size168mm x 130mm x 190mmWeight680g
Can recieve​

Intelsat 9-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A.D venir digital
TV English
TV Latino
International
ENLACE
TBN-EJTV
Ocasional
525 English
525 Japanese
625 English
625 Japanese
Premium​

G-28/C---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

MUX 1211
MUX1212
BTHD
AMG TV
PMI-PIT PATH 2​

AMC 6/C-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

PA CABLE NETWORK
TV 2
TV 3
TV 4​

G-11/C--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The World Network 2
World Network 2 AC3
TOC-DVIDS 1
TOC-DVIDS 2
SERVICE 2​

Satmex-6/C--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Service 1
UTEG
SIS-JAL-RADIO-TV
GPO IMGEN
TRECE TV
SNG
RGC TV
TELE MICHOACAN
TV-NUEVO LEON​

G-23/C----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

HITN MAIN
HITN CH2
TVW 1
CST ENCRYP DLBY MPEG
CST ENCRYP BLBY DLBY
COX MPEG MPEG AUDIO
STO SD​

G-16/C----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

LESEA Network​

Attached Thumbnails

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)