Jessica Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry.. she's got nothing on my wife. Well, except for the millions of dollars, but I have enough of my own not to need to lust after hers.

Wow, my girlfriends and I totally mis-read this one. Seems like Jessica Simpson is on every guy's hot list as a potential partner, wife or more.

I'm guessing the angular face and weird mouth movements aren't a problem for anyone? Or are people not looking up at her face much? Or is it just that guys think she's pretty and girls don't?

Sandra

No, Sandra, I agree with you. And if her attributes are less than real, that's an automatic disqualification in my book. Keep in mind, you are talking to a pretty broad spectrum of guys on this forum.

No, Sandra, I agree with you. And if her attributes are less than real, that's an automatic disqualification in my book. Keep in mind, you are talking to a pretty broad spectrum of guys on this forum.

I don't think there is any question that her attributes are real.

Seems like nobody is bothered by the creepy dad, however. He's said and done some not-so-normal things regarding his daughter. I guess guys have a switch where they can over-ride certain things if the person is hot enough (or the attributes are large enough), where girls see the whole package.

Sandra

If the original question was whether she is pretty hot and/or desireable how does her father factor into it?

If the original question was whether she is pretty hot and/or desireable how does her father factor into it?

Well if you read the original post you'll see I was asking about the entire package, not just how hot she is. I even mentioned her father.

If you get her, you get him. And that could be weird.

Sandra

Sorry but guys are goint to read this questiona s simply being about whether she is attractive. her patrents don't really figure into that.

ere is a question for the guys...do you think Jessica Simpson is pretty? hot? desireable? all of the above? none of the above?

"I don't know, my friends and I have major disagreements about this. We all agree regarding the attractiveness of girls like Scarlett Johanssen, Sofia Vergara, Angelina Jolie and many others. But we are divided on Jessica Simpson.

Maybe it's just because of how she sings, but she seems to have an unusually angular face for some reason. And of course her dad, her bizarre antics with Tony Romo, the ditziness that at the very least is portrayed on TV...is this a turn-on or a turn-off for guys?

I suppose it should be mentioned I'm 100% (and then some) heterosexual, my fawning over New York Ranger goaltender Henrik Lundqvist is well known on the sports forums of this and other websites. Also, keep in mind I dont' hate Jessica Simpson or anything, or love her for that matter. I do happen to think she has an amazing voice.

Bit I am curious what guys think of her.

Marriage material? One night stand material? Or neither?

Thanks.

Sandra"

Not trying to start a fight but we answered the question we saw. Since we don't know her we treat this as a fantasy. The baggage is not there.

having said all that in real life we do look beyond that. But in answering off the cuff questions as to who is attractive we just don't.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Sorry but guys are goint to read this questiona s simply being about whether she is attractive. her patrents don't really figure into that.

ere is a question for the guys...do you think Jessica Simpson is pretty? hot? desireable? all of the above? none of the above?

"I don't know, my friends and I have major disagreements about this. We all agree regarding the attractiveness of girls like Scarlett Johanssen, Sofia Vergara, Angelina Jolie and many others. But we are divided on Jessica Simpson.

Maybe it's just because of how she sings, but she seems to have an unusually angular face for some reason. And of course her dad, her bizarre antics with Tony Romo, the ditziness that at the very least is portrayed on TV...is this a turn-on or a turn-off for guys?

I suppose it should be mentioned I'm 100% (and then some) heterosexual, my fawning over New York Ranger goaltender Henrik Lundqvist is well known on the sports forums of this and other websites. Also, keep in mind I dont' hate Jessica Simpson or anything, or love her for that matter. I do happen to think she has an amazing voice.

Bit I am curious what guys think of her.

Marriage material? One night stand material? Or neither?

Thanks.

Sandra"

Not trying to start a fight but we answered the question we saw. Since we don't know her we treat this as a fantasy. The baggage is not there.

having said all that in real life we do look beyond that. But in answering off the cuff questions as to who is attractive we just don't.

Just my opinion.

Listen, answer whatever question you like, life is too short to nit-pick over something like this. It's all good.

Hot, desireable, baggage, no baggage, whatever makes you happy.

Just trying to start a conversation, not a flame war.

Sandra

I guess guys have a switch where they can over-ride certain things if the person is hot enough (or the attributes are large enough), where girls see the whole package.

Sandra

Yeah, women tend to have this uncanny ability where they can see past the bulge in his pants to being able to see if there's a bulge in his wallet showing through those same pants.

Wow, my girlfriends and I totally mis-read this one. Seems like Jessica Simpson is on every guy's hot list as a potential partner, wife or more.

I'm guessing the angular face and weird mouth movements aren't a problem for anyone? Or are people not looking up at her face much? Or is it just that guys think she's pretty and girls don't?

Sandra

Ummm.....:shh:p

Yeah, women tend to have this uncanny ability where they can see past the bulge in his pants to being able to see if there's a bulge in his wallet showing through those same pants.

:D:D:D

Exactly! My friends and I argue all the time about which bulge we want to be bigger! ;)

Sandra

If she was really a nice woman off camera and had some sense then I would see her as desirable. Some people are not what they seem to be until you get to know them.

Jessica Simpson is FINE, she's on the short list of women my wife said she would let me do if I ever had the opportunity...:)

We can easily find fault in anyone.. one of the guys at work thinks she's the hotest thing since the invention of fire.. now don't get me wrong I think she looks great, but I find other women more attractive.. I agree she's a bit odd in the face.. but most of us wouldn't care, since I doub that's from the angle we'd be looking at her from that we would be able to see her whole face.. :p

There are going to be women in which most men will see as desirable while there will be other women that fewer that will see as desirable but it is still all one's opinion that can vary greatly from one person than another. There are different things that people look for in people. In this case, I would say that one of the qualities most people are looking for is beauty and she is very beautiful. She seems to be a nice woman as well from what I have gathered but she could be different in person than what she may portray herself to be in front of the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)