This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Jock Tax

Nothing more than a quick cash grab.

If my employer sends me to work in NJ, FL or even CA for 1 week...at the end of the day, am still playing my home state taxes.
Athletes shoudnt be any different.

This stuff really annoys me... when the government sees $$$, then the blinders come on and common sense goes out the window.
Still, you got to admit it is kinda ironic that the State might go after Peyton but not the NFL...because after all, it is a "non-profit" organization.

Cheers, K

Austin Powers: Goldmember comes to mind (although the names have been changed to protect the innocent)

Rey: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my submarine lair. It's long, hard and full of seamen!

and this conversation

Navychop: So, little fella, I'm curious. Is everything in proportion?
Rey: [Rey nods unsure]
Navychop: You know, your bobby dangler, giggle stick, your general-two-colonels, master of ceremonies... Yeah, don't be shy, let's have a look.
Rey: [Rey unzips his pants]
Navychop: My lord! You're a tripod. What you been feeding that thing, eh? It looks like a baby's arm holding an apple. Good thing is, if you ever get tired, you can use it as a kickstand!
Rey: [Rey nods, smiling]