TAX-FREE NFL PAYS COMMISH $29.5 MILLION A YEAR!

How many of those lawyers have worked in the NFL for 30+ years? Just digging the silly hole deeper.

Funny how he's crucified at every opportunity around here by some for what he's done, but then when it's time to disclose his pay he's suddenly just 'driving a bus'. But hey, don't let something like hypocrisy get in the way of a good old fashion lynching.

How many of those lawyers have worked in the NFL for 30+ years? Just digging the silly hole deeper.

Funny how he's crucified at every opportunity around here by some for what he's done, but then when it's time to disclose his pay he's suddenly just 'driving a bus'. But hey, don't let something like hypocrisy get in the way of a good old fashion lynching.
if you can look at 44 mill and say......
"that sounds about right for 2012" you must be Robert Kraft

lynching. let have none of that here
but a Comedy Central Roast seems to be in order

if you can look at 44 mill and say......
"that sounds about right for 2012" you must be Robert Kraft

lynching. let have none of that here
but a Comedy Central Roast seems to be in order

He has 32 bosses that are billionaires. He has successfully maintained and grown the most popular sport in the NFL from ridiculously popular to even more ridiculously popular. The $35m salary is pretty small in that context.

Next pivot, and yeah, I'll stick to lynching as long as people around here keep up with the silly character assassination.

Goodell's salary is set and paid for by the 32 member clubs, who do pay taxes on their revenues. If that's what they feel the position is worth, what's the problem??

Exactly! When you also consider the popularity of this league here I'd say the salary is appropriate. Love or hate the guy, that's irrelevant.

can only speak for myself.. have not a jealous or envious bone in my body for any material thing. i'm good.
but still find it hilarious paying him one penny over say 20mil lol :D:D:D:D:D

yet the old players who really built this game have to go to court to get some medical help etc is total crap. imo

can only speak for myself.. have not a jealous or envious bone in my body for any material thing. i'm good.
but still find it hilarious paying him one penny over say 20mil lol :D:D:D:D:D

yet the old players who really built this game have to go to court to get some medical help etc is total crap. imo
That's what happens when you spend all the money you made without saving.

That's what happens when you spend all the money you made without saving.

that is the kinda statement if made in a court of law that would cost them say 5-10 billion dollars. and i hope the players get the NFL for treating them pit-bulls instead of human beings in their cover up of seriousness of the head injuries.

that is the kinda statement if made in a court of law that would cost them say 5-10 billion dollars. and i hope the players get the NFL for treating them pit-bulls instead of human beings in their cover up of seriousness of the head injuries.

You know they've already agreed to a settlement in that case right... ?

Sent from my VZW Note 3

Here is the problem with the NFL, they locked out the officials over a 150k raise in their dental plan saying they did not have enough money to pay them. They are fighting on paying retired players health insurance. How can they claim not to have money and still afford to pay the commish 44 million.

Here is the problem with the NFL, they locked out the officials over a 150k raise in their dental plan saying they did not have enough money to pay them. They are fighting on paying retired players health insurance. How can they claim not to have money and still afford to pay the commish 44 million.

I'll take oversimplification and poor understanding labor relations for $400 Alex.

Sent from my VZW Note 3

I'll take oversimplification and poor understanding labor relations for $400 Alex.

Sent from my VZW Note 3
For a league that makes absorbent amounts of money, to fight over a few million is silly. They are not a car company in Detroit going bankrupt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts