Joey 1.0 and Big Ten Channel Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bf3000

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
Bel Air, MD
I was trying to watch a game on the Big Ten channel today with my Joey (1.0), and the picture kept breaking up. I turned on the same channel on my Hopper w/ Sling, and everything was perfect. I could actually stand in one spot and see both TVs at the same time, and the HWS was perfect the whole time, while the Joey 1.0 would have picture breakups every 3-5 seconds. No other channels on the Joey had this problem, the MOCA/Network connection is good, so I really have no idea what it could be. Any suggestions?

I was trying to watch a game on the Big Ten channel today with my Joey (1.0), and the picture kept breaking up. I turned on the same channel on my Hopper w/ Sling, and everything was perfect. I could actually stand in one spot and see both TVs at the same time, and the HWS was perfect the whole time, while the Joey 1.0 would have picture breakups every 3-5 seconds. No other channels on the Joey had this problem, the MOCA/Network connection is good, so I really have no idea what it could be. Any suggestions?
Did you think to try re-booting the Joey?

Reboot both.
Unplug the Joey, leave it unplugged, Then go unplug the Hopper.
Wait 30 seconds, Plug Hopper back in, wait for it to completely reboot.
Then go plug the joey back in.

If it still does this, then you might want to call for service.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts