Joey 4 and Hopper Plus

Have tried severall times to have the wireless joey 4 installed. First couple of times the car had never heard of it. Once even got a car to agree to the installation of it with hws but got cut off. Calling back got a denial. Tried to explain installers said it was possible. The csr said installer was wrong

Reactions: charlesrshell
Have tried severall times to have the wireless joey 4 installed. First couple of times the car had never heard of it. Once even got a car to agree to the installation of it with hws but got cut off. Calling back got a denial. Tried to explain installers said it was possible. The csr said installer was wrong
If you want a resolution and someone that actually would be responsible for their response, just email the executives at the company as I had provided the contact info in another thread on the main DISH forums which I have always had success with as they are not support.

Please let me know that email please
Here you go but email one only in the order shown from top to bottom, allow them time to respond and then if you don't get a satisfactory answer or no answer, email the next one. You can use the exact same email again except maybe how you address them as they do have different names...

Executive Contacts​

Primary Contact
Charles McKay
Head of Executive Escalations
9601 S. Meridian Blvd.
Englewood, CO 80112
(720) 514-7732
Charles.McKay@dish.com

Secondary Contact
Melissa Gonzalez
Vice President - Customer Care
9601 S. Meridian Blvd
Englewood, CO 80112
melissa.gonzalez@dish.com

Kevin Covell
Senior Vice President
9601 S. Meridian Blvd
Englewood, CO 80112
kevin.covell@dish.com

Chief Executive
Erik Carlson
President & CEO
9601 S. Meridian Blvd
Englewood, CO 80112
erik.carlson@dish.com

This list was last updated and current on September 13, 2023.