Joey links to hopper but no signal.

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
A tech came today and replaced my duo node that serves my joey and 2 hws.

After he finished the joey was linked to the living room hopper(which is where I want it).

But no signal or picture.

I linked it to my other hopper and its working. For some reason after resetting it, the joey wont link with my living room hopper.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

YELLOW - BLUE - 4 on both Hopper and Joey -- do they see each other and say Good MoCA?

Also, tried rebooting all receivers?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

A tech came today and replaced my duo node that serves my joey and 2 hws.

After he finished the joey was linked to the living room hopper(which is where I want it).

But no signal or picture.

I linked it to my other hopper and its working. For some reason after resetting it, the joey wont link with my living room hopper.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Had a similar problem. Contacted DIRT and there was some sort of authorization problem with my account. 30 seconds after DIRT reauthorized, problem was gone and has stayed gone.

YELLOW - BLUE - 4 on both Hopper and Joey -- do they see each other and say Good MoCA?

Also, tried rebooting all receivers?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Just got home and it was all working, maybe the Joey needed some time after being unplugged from the node. I'll keep an eye on it for now, I called the tech and he told me that if it happens again, he'll swap the node again. (He lives really close to my house).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)