joey looking for hopper

Jamie57

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Got my 2 hopper 3 joey system installed today. I have been watching tv all night from hopper unit with no problems. But when i started watching from a joey unit about every 10 to 15 minutes it says "looking for hopper to link to" then reconnects. Anyone else having this problem?

Got my 2 hopper 3 joey system installed today. I have been watching tv all night from hopper unit with no problems. But when i started watching from a joey unit about every 10 to 15 minutes it says "looking for hopper to link to" then reconnects. Anyone else having this problem?

I watched hours of the NCAA tournament from a Joey and had no glitches.

Are you using HCM, in that case make sure your home router is not doing something messy with IP addresses.
Someone pointed out if you have lots of devices getting DHCP from your router make sure to increase the range for safty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts