Joey Pixelation.

I am not sure about this specific problem, but many times in the past, this type of software issue would not affect every single receiver of the same model. So, they need more specific information, such as receiver numbers, in order to try to narrow down what the hardware incompatibility issue may be, in order to explain why the software seems to work fine on certain receivers and/or under certain circumstances, but not others. The more information Dish can gather on the problem, the closer they can come to finding a solution.

I must be one of the lucky ones. I have 2 Hopper3 receivers and a Joey3 receiver. Both Hopper3 receivers have the white dual AirTV tuner connected. My Joey3 does not have any of the pixelation problems that others have noticed when connected to either of my Hopper3 receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I must be one of the lucky ones. I have 2 Hopper3 receivers and a Joey3 receiver. Both Hopper3 receivers have the white dual AirTV tuner connected. My Joey3 does not have any of the pixelation problems that others have noticed when connected to either of my Hopper3 receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
JINX! :devilish

• Haha
Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts