Joey won't link

Getting the 1303 after taking the Joey out of standby is a known issue. The work around is resetting the Joey. This should be corrected with a future software update. I will report that you are only getting the 1303 error with the internet connected.

I can also say I was getting the same Joey error only if internet is connected to the Hopper. I tried several Joey resets but made no progress until disconnecting internet on the Hopper (no internet was connected to the Joey at any point).

if you guys have confirmed that it's the network connection causing the issue, contact a DIRT member and report it with your account number.

Sounds like it's a software issue that can get fixed if all of you report it individually.

ZachS@DISH Network said:
Getting the 1303 after taking the Joey out of standby is a known issue. The work around is resetting the Joey. This should be corrected with a future software update. I will report that you are only getting the 1303 error with the internet connected.

ZachS

If this is a known issue please report me as having it and I hope this is a priority for ASAP fix. I will pm my acct number shortly.

I had 1303 pop up this morning. The directions in post #2 worked perfectly. Thanks. I've subscribed to this thread so I can find it quickly if I need it again (though I found it quickly enough with the search function).

DetFan said:
Well glad to see this is not only me. I tried the above unplug and plug sequence and nothing. This really sucks. ITs been working fine for months now this today when I get home.

I had luck unplugging my hopper from the Internet. Then reboot hopper wait for live tv and then do the same to Joey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)