Joeys can't connect to H3

bluegrassboy75

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 15, 2013
Paragould, AR
I had an issue yesterday where none of the Joey 2.0s could connect to my H3. I called Dish, placed a trouble ticket for a tech to come out this afternoon.

I received a call this morning saying that my issue was part of a known outage from yesterday and asking if I wanted to cancel. I haven't yet, but wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.

Thanks

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

If it was a known issue and all is ok no reason to have them come out. You can always call again if the problem returns.

Reactions: MattG@DISH
Did he check the coax to ensure it was 3Ghz rated? Verify the wall plate barrels were high frequency as in light blue in color? Check no connectors had " suck in " and center conductors braid wrapped around then? A simple receiver swap is hardly ever the issue .

Justin

Did he check the coax to ensure it was 3Ghz rated? Verify the wall plate barrels were high frequency as in light blue in color? Check no connectors had " suck in " and center conductors braid wrapped around then? A simple receiver swap is hardly ever the issue .

Justin
No offense, but it's not up to the home owner to make sure he did his job...

If the Tech isn't doing his job properly, well maybe he should be fired.

If every home owner "knew" how to check the technicians work over thoroughly he probably wouldn't need a Technician.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

No offense, but it's not up to the home owner to make sure he did his job...

If the Tech isn't doing his job properly, well maybe he should be fired.

If every home owner "knew" how to check the technicians work over thoroughly he probably wouldn't need a Technician.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

None taken my man. I usually go over what I did and what problems I found before I leave and out everything in the account notes and site work notes.
But the cable quality could be checked by a quick glance. I didn't mean to come off as arrogant or rude though.

Reactions: Troch77

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts