Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

May be time to restart the arms race. ;)
I'm saving up for Pascal at this point. I'm still mad at myself for not going with the $599 GTX 980 Ti card I found when I had the chance. I wanted to be over 500K PPD and I'm sooooooo close.

I'm saving up for Pascal at this point. I'm still mad at myself for not going with the $599 GTX 980 Ti card I found when I had the chance. I wanted to be over 500K PPD and I'm sooooooo close.
Have you tried any tweaking with Afterburner to edge up your production? I just hit 1 Million points for the first time yesterday ( 04.13.16 1,021,021 ), Tweaking helped me get an extra 10% out of my cards.

Have you tried any tweaking with Afterburner to edge up your production? I just hit 1 Million points for the first time yesterday ( 04.13.16 1,021,021 ), Tweaking helped me get an extra 10% out of my cards.
Since this is a friendly competition, which parameters are you adjusting (and approx how much) in afterburner? I've never been much of an overclocker and I don't want to start things crashing :eeek all the time.

Since this is a friendly competition, which parameters are you adjusting (and approx how much) in afterburner? I've never been much of an overclocker and I don't want to start things crashing :eeek all the time.
From what I had read, there is a some room to overclock the Nvidia GTX cards. I bumped the core clock up 125 mhz and the memory clock up 50. Minor adjustments that upped my points by about 10%. I also adjusted the fan profile to get some more cooling.

Shhhh, don't tell Mrs. Magic Static, but you-know-who is Folding again...
:clapping:bluesbros:yes:everybodydance:yessign

We are having a winter storm warning and cold. I'm warming the room a bit. ;) I didn't do any flowers but I did bring home a new car with heated seats :)
Outback 002.JPG

Reactions: Foxbat
Heated seats are soooo nice. And in our electric they take far less juice than the main heater maintaining range. Welcome back.