Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Here's a quick warning for everybody. I took the latest nvidia driver update to 365.19 and my production took a serious hit, down about 35%. When I rolled back to 365.10 it went back up to normal. Win 10, I5, 2x970. Phew!

Here's a quick warning for everybody. I took the latest nvidia driver update to 365.19 and my production took a serious hit, down about 35%. When I rolled back to 365.10 it went back up to normal. Win 10, I5, 2x970. Phew!
My machine with Win 10 beta, keeps giving me the display stopped and recovered error A LOT. It must me something with a beta of 10, cause I have rolled back to a couple Nvidia different drivers. :(

My machine with Win 10 beta, keeps giving me the display stopped and recovered error A LOT. It must me something with a beta of 10, cause I have rolled back to a couple Nvidia different drivers. :(
I'm running Win10 on all my machines and am not having problems.

SatGuys is now a Top 60's Folding Team. We are currently at #69 and in under a week we overtake CHIP Indonesia Folding Fellow for #68. Then, we set our sights on Intel. :biggrin
Well, avatar updated to "Top 60", and according to EOC stats we'll be in the Top 60 until September... ...of 2017... So the good news is I won't need to change my avatar until then! :D

Oh, and some light reading for you... http://hothardware.com/reviews/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-pascal-gpu-review?page=1

Last edited:
Reactions: KE4EST
Not liking the direction that this graph is heading. :(
production_day.php

Not liking the direction that this graph is heading. :(
Yeah, I saw that this morning. The warmer temperatures in the Midwest and elsewhere must be responsible for people throttling back their Folding efforts.