Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

My Mac is still Folding with the old SMP Beta client, but my PC Console Beta expired. I downloaded the new client and now it's back to racking up points for the Team. Thanks for the heads-up.

Makes one wonder if they'll ever get out of Beta with the SMP version.

SMP bets and GPU beta expired for me. Wouldn't have even realized it until this weekend if you guys didn't mention it.

each of the folding clients that is in Beta has an expiry date. The windows command line client that also uses multiple processors ( 2 or more) is the SMP client mentioned here.

If your FAH clients are still running then you are probably fine.

Just updated my Mac SMP Client since I had to reboot to pick up the latest QuickTime security update, no issues. Folding away again...

Hey all, I joined up with the team to do some Folding. I have my latop (Core 2 Duo) and my desktop (AMD X2) running. I will do my PS3 whenever I get some free time. So I have 2 rigs helping out, soon to be 3.

I wish the GPU utility would work, I could use the wasted video power since I don't game on my rig much.

Hey all, I joined up with the team to do some Folding. I have my latop (Core 2 Duo) and my desktop (AMD X2) running. I will do my PS3 whenever I get some free time. So I have 2 rigs helping out, soon to be 3.
:welcome to the team, MisterLas!!! We can sorely use some more Folding Power, and it looks like you're bringing some serious horsepower to our Team!

Is it just me or did they cut back units, especially on the PS3? Seems like the jobs are much longer now for the same/less points.

I had a problem with the software on my fastest folder. A work unit would download and then refuse to start, would flush and then repeat. I Had to strip out all related files and reinstall from the ground up. I seem to be back in business now and am hoping to get my point production restored very soon.

Blech, the servers must be having issues again. My SMP client can't send or recieve any WUs!
Yeah, I noticed my one PC was not making any fan noise. Yep, not Folding; it couldn't get ahold of anything to do. I think it's better now, but it looked like it was down for most of the day.

11,000,000 Points Milestone

:up:up:up Way to go, Team!!! SatelliteGuys.US has now Folded over 11,000,000 points!!! :)

It seems the Team's production slump has recovered a bit as we seem to be averaging over 50 KPpd once again. With the renewed Folding efforts, it looks like we're going to be one of the Top 150 Teams in 2-3 weeks!

Attachments

• SatelliteGuys-11000000.jpg
    SatelliteGuys-11000000.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 55
I just finished my over-clocked Quad-core system and started folding again. Hopefully this rig will be more productive than my old AMD system. BTW, how do I add my stats to my signiture like Foxbat's?.

:up:up:up Way to go, Team!!! SatelliteGuys.US has now Folded over 11,000,000 points!!! :)

It seems the Team's production slump has recovered a bit as we seem to be averaging over 50 KPpd once again. With the renewed Folding efforts, it looks like we're going to be one of the Top 150 Teams in 2-3 weeks!

Yeah I finally hit the 1 million mark.

Disappearance - 103 W AMC1/Spaceway 1/DirecTV 10/DirecTV 12

Software Update Coming