Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

SatelliteGuys.US is a day or two away from 90 Million Points! Woo Hoo! :)

It's good to have Scopry back to Full Folding Power!!! :D
Congrats to NHRA328z for reaching 1 Million Points.:clap
Good point! Congratulations, NHRA328z! Way to Fold!

Last edited:
Looks like I got some bonus points for those A3 WU's. I've only gotten one A3 WU this week though. Hopefully more are coming.

Just about 10 days until we overtake General [M]ayhem.:D

My production is going to drop soon (oddly it already has I can't see why other than lower point values for some WU's) as I am leaving my current job where I have a few SMP's running. I'll still have 3 GPU's and 2 SMP's running at home. Looking to add a quad core Q9550 soon too if my hardware swap goes through with a buddy.

My production is going to drop soon (oddly it already has I can't see why other than lower point values for some WU's) as I am leaving my current job where I have a few SMP's running. I'll still have 3 GPU's and 2 SMP's running at home. Looking to add a quad core Q9550 soon too if my hardware swap goes through with a buddy.
I hope you have another job lined up (unless you're retiring, in which case I hear the spouse is now the Boss ;)).

I have seen lower Points production in the last week, but I thought it was because I started getting A1 Core Work Units instead of the bonus-producing A3 WUs. I figure I'm stuck at 14K-15K ppd until I spend some more money on Folding. I'm thinking of replacing the ATI HD4850 card in the HP xw8200 with a nVIDIA card, but I'm waiting for a good deal at NewEgg.

Or, I see that AMD announced 6- and 12-core CPUs for servers. :up I bet the SMP client would like that... :D

I have seen lower Points production in the last week, but I thought it was because I started getting A1 Core Work Units instead of the bonus-producing A3 WUs.
I was getting the A1's over the weekend but yesterday the A3's began arriving again. I love the A3's. They are definitely more suited to the multi-core CPU's. I can usually complete two A3's a day.:D

I hope you have another job lined up

Yep, better job, more exciting working with new technologies. Better pay, better 401k, paid after 40 hours (phew, that will be nice).

In this economy, it just is a treat for sure, but what makes it nice is everyone there just seems to really enjoy their job.

My production should recover in a couple weeks as I bring new stuff online at home in the basement server room. :)

finally got my Q9550 going on the folding team. Been playing with vmware esxi and have server 2008 installed along with some other stuff, but server 2k8 is where I have the folding client installed

finally got my Q9550 going on the folding team. Been playing with vmware esxi and have server 2008 installed along with some other stuff, but server 2k8 is where I have the folding client installed

Thats a nice processor. Thats what I have running my best point producer along with the 2 GTX-260's. About 22k per day.:)