Joined the droids today...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I got my first android today (pretty Slick)
It is a used HTC desire
It didn't come with a sd card

not sure,why I waited so long to get a android
are there a lot of free apps to download

I thought , I might need a sd card before , I do lot of downloading

Well, if i would have looked, it had a 2gb in it
The Guy I bought it from, said he took it out
OH well

MSmith or anybody
I downloaded slingapp, I have access to 3 slingboxes, How do i add
them I cant find the add button
I have my home one , but that is all

Well, if i would have looked, it had a 2gb in it
The Guy I bought it from, said he took it out
OH well

MSmith or anybody
I downloaded slingapp, I have access to 3 slingboxes, How do i add
them I cant find the add button
I have my home one , but that is all

Are the other boxes added to your personal sling account? Or are they someone else's?
If that is the case, you would simply log out of your account and input their user id and password. If I am not mistaken you would have to do this for each box as you wanted to use them. I have never logged into anyones but mines, so I may be off a little there, but I am pretty sure thats the problem.

I switched from an Epic to an Evo last night because of the delays in getting Froyo (Official build) on the Epic. So far, FOR MY USAGE PATTERN, it seems just fine. I thought originally that I would need the keyboard, but found myself using Swype more. Now that the Evo has Swype, I'm happy.

We'll see how it goes.

The reason I absolutely needed Froyo was for a pilot here at work that needs 2.2+.

My Aria came in today, will have to pull the sim card out of the phone that was sent by mistake & put in, then transfer everything from my Wildfire... (thinking doing that Friday at the Altell store, make them do it ;)) Just glancing at it on the way to work it looks much like the Wildfire & my hard case should fit...

Yeah, the wildfire and the Aria are very similar, but i dont think the cases are interchangable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts