Joss Whedon's Firefly

My wife is going to KILL ME!

...and it will probably be, by beating me to death with this!

I placed my order, when QMX began accepting orders on Oct. 20th, but then I couldn't help myself and ordered a set of Blue Sun travel Posters and a pack of cashy Bank Heist Money!

Quantum Mechanix is the new "Master Replicas" for all things Serenity, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate (you should see the Stargate mirror that they will be coming out with... I want it).

My basement will soon be teaming with posters and prop replicas! I'll smuggle them in under the fiscal radar of my wife, and chalk them up as celebratory "gifts" for what has proven to be a very wise and very recent career move. :D

The order has shipped! ...I am in sooooo much trouble. :eek:

Hopefully someone at Universal is keeping track of royalties and is considering that sequel! A couple weeks ago Alan Tudyk started saying that a sequel was being talked about (the video clip of this appearance is out on Youtube.com if you search for it). I don't know if there is any truth to it, but with a major Serenity/Firefly convention going on this weekend, wouldn't it be cool if some major announcement is made?

...a guy can dream, and in the mean time... play with his prop replica Malcom Reynolds pistol. ;)

Cheers,

Spence

Browncoat Alert for Friday on SciFiHD... a mini marathon...Shiny ;)

Thanks for the reminder Fergie! I'm wondering if SCI-FI channel will be showing the HD version as seen on Universal HD, or an upconverted "stretch-o-vision" version.

I've had my DVR scheduled to record ALL Firefly since the day it was installed! :)

I'm watching Trash... an episode I missed and had archived... excellent episode :D

Anything with "Yo-Saf-Bridge" and the words "Chin-wig/soup-catcher" used in a sentence certainly warms my cockles.

Picked up the HD DVD of Serenity to go with my new Samsung "HD Duo" (it plays all formats) player. Nothin better than watching Summer kick some "Fruity-Oaty A$$"! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)