July 27 129 to move to 119.

I have a Wally / Playmaker in my RV (in the heavily treed PNW) and I'd welcome a 9 degree vs 19 degree sighting arc needed for setup. Might there be any technical or UI issues for users with single LNB automated antennas?

Well, I'll continue. Primetime only, and each network sets how long before you get auto-hop. Normally a day, but I've seen some longer. And (like NBC), you can't transfer a show to an EHD for at least a week after air time.
Try changing the PTAT settung to one day instead of eight. Transfer the recording to EHD. Then change PTAT back to what ever you wish. I think that will work.

Reactions: HipKat and TheKrell
Well, I'll continue. Primetime only, and each network sets how long before you get auto-hop. Normally a day, but I've seen some longer. And (like NBC), you can't transfer a show to an EHD for at least a week after air time.
In the St Louis area we only get ABC & NBC prime time with AutoHop. It usually becomes available around 1 to 2 am CST next day.

Reactions: TheKrell
I have a Wally / Playmaker in my RV (in the heavily treed PNW) and I'd welcome a 9 degree vs 19 degree sighting arc needed for setup. Might there be any technical or UI issues for users with single LNB automated antennas?
Initially, you might see a red 'X' in the matrix when you run a switch test when the 129 signal is shut off, but a future software update should eliminate 129 from even being looked for. That's what happened when the EA shut down the 77 sat.

Thanks NYDutch. When I set up and get only one or two satts it says "fewer satts than expected found". I wasn't sure if the 110/119/129 search was built in to the antenna or if the receiver controlled what was looked for. Glad it's the latter.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Thanks NYDutch. When I set up and get only one or two satts it says "fewer satts than expected found". I wasn't sure if the 110/119/129 search was built in to the antenna or if the receiver controlled what was looked for. Glad it's the latter.
You may get the "fewer" message the first time, but once you accept it, the matrix will show the "live" signals and an "x" for the missing sat until the software is updated to eliminate it.