Junior Seau Dead

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wow! My son in San Diego knew him personally. He has an autographed poster.

San Diego newspapers are confirming a shooting at Seau's house, but not the victim's identity.

RIP

This has been added to the story since I originally posted the link. It looks to me like they are saying, or at least implying that Seau killed himself.
:(

We're told Seau sent text messages to his ex-wife and 3 kids yesterday saying, "Love you." We're told they all responded and didn't suspect anything was wrong. We're told he last saw his kids 3 weeks ago.

Sources close to Seau tell us family members didn't notice any signs of depression in recent weeks.

What the!!!!!

Robbery? Suicide??

crazy............

edit - didn't see your post above, it DOES look like suicide...too bad....

The best to his kids and family

RIP

Last edited:
John Elway's latest three tweets:

I had the pleasure of playing against Junior for many years. He played the game the way it was meant to be played...

We shared a lot of laughs from our AFC West battles when I saw Junior before he was inducted into the Chargers HOF in November.

Junior was a true competitor and a special player. My heartfelt condolences go out to the Seau family.

I remember when he played for the Pats, he was like a coach on the field.

My son and I called him pineapple Smasher.

RIP, Pineapple Smasher.

God Bless his wife and kids.

This is so hard to believe. never heard him to be depressed. he was a true professional. A hall of famer. I'm not sure about his finances but he did have a girlfriend. I guess we will never know why.

Eerie coincidence found on ESPN.com:

Seau becomes the eighth member of those '94 Chargers, who lost Super Bowl XXIX to the 49ers, to die at a young age. The others: Chris Mims, David Griggs, Rodney Culver, Lewis Bush, Curtis Whitley, Shawn Lee and Doug Miller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)