Junior Seau Dead

Very sad, While there will be an investigation, with recent deaths I hope more research can be done on the physical and mental issues after they are done playing the game

Eerie coincidence found on ESPN.com:

Seau becomes the eighth member of those '94 Chargers, who lost Super Bowl XXIX to the 49ers, to die at a young age. The others: Chris Mims, David Griggs, Rodney Culver, Lewis Bush, Curtis Whitley, Shawn Lee and Doug Miller.

First suicide though. Reads like a Final Destination movie, one of them was struck by lightning twice.

First suicide though. Reads like a Final Destination movie, one of them was struck by lightning twice.

According to those who were close to him he was always helping others without asking anything in return. It's sad that when he needed help he didn't ask for it.

From another forum -

Wow this is a tough one.. When I was a frosh in HS Junior Seau worked the Jay Fiedler Football camp and at the end of one of the days he...
Eric Olsen
3 hours ago
ReplyRetweet

Challenged any1 to a 1 on 1. Being one of the 'big' kids, I was volunteered by my buddies and went up in front of the whole camp to face...
Eric Olsen
3 hours ago
ReplyRetweet

This monster of a man. Shaking in my cleats, he gave me a wink before a coach gave the cadence. He let me pancake him. And he sold it too...
Eric Olsen
3 hours ago
ReplyRetweet

I can't even tell you how good I felt at that moment; it changed me forever. The whole camp cheered for me, a chubby kid that didn't know...
Eric Olsen
3 hours ago
ReplyRetweet

If he even liked football. From then on I was addicted. All thanks 2 this 10 time all-pro that felt like making some snot-nosed kid's day...
Eric Olsen
3 hours ago
ReplyRetweet

Doesn't seem like much but it meant a lot to me. Sorry for the essay just had to share. RIP Junior I'll never forget what you did for me.
Eric Olsen
3 hours ago
ReplyRetweet

That's a cool story you posted there yaz. Seems like he touched a lot of lives. I've noticed some consistencies from other folks expressing their experiences that tells me this guy was for real. I think some of you may understand what I'm getting at and what we see at times when someone well known passes. I saw Grown men crying on espn today over seau's death. He was the real deal. RIP

I was shocked to hear this. I didnt know he was depressed. I just wish he would have gotten the help he needed. One of the true all time greats. My condolences to his family and friends. RIP.

Wow that is crazy.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)