Just Cancelled

thomas.clancy1

Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
ma
Just Cancelled my Dish Network service!!! Have been a customer for the past two and a half years. Lot of billing discrepancies lately. Recently moved to a new apartment, had to re-schedule a couple of times as they didn't put in the correct requirement and so the tech showed up with no proper equipment(couldn't watch aussie open and super bowl). Got frustrated finally and cancelled. The rep didn't even try to retain me as a customer!!

Just wondering whether there is any email or webpage where I could send my complaints to, so that they don't repeat it with the next customer.

Also any suggestions about my next option (comcast or directv????) would be appreciated.

Make sure no matter who you go with that they know exactly what you want installed. Make sure the CSR knows and if they call you the night before, you verify they will be installing what you need. Helps if you have model numbers and everything. Chances are, the E* folks weren't clear on this.

Why are you asking us?? It's a personal decision and should be tailored to a combination of your viewing choices, price concerns, and available technology.

Every provider has a web site. Go out there and do the leg work!!

You could try CEO at Echostar dot COM to air your complaint.

Based on you comment about not trying to retain you it sounds like for 3 mo of free HBO and Showtime they could have kept you....

Hope you find the grass is greener. I have been on both sides of the fence and so far both sides were not very green.

well, I'm at the point also. People need to check their bill if they make any adjustments.

I was just on two, frustrating chats trying to find out what my bill actually will be compared to what I was promised by the retention department. They are $23/month higher than what i was promised.

I fired off an email, and if they don't appease me then I am gone after 4 years. Too bad. I was willing to sign up for 24 more months.

For those who shared info, thank you very much.

others, just shut-up and go on your way, nobody asked for your wise-cracks.

the whole point of the forum is to share information, not just to type something and increase your post counts.

For those who shared info, thank you very much.

others, just shut-up and go on your way, nobody asked for your wise-cracks.

the whole point of the forum is to share information, not just to type something and increase your post counts.

What information ARE YOU sharing? What you have done is called trolling, plain and simple.

Having said that, I do think you are making a mistake. Lots of exciting things happening at Dish Network right now and it is going to be difficult to find a better value, imho.

Your first post and you are already leaving. You been a Dish customer for 2 1/2 years and we have never heard from you until you are leaving. Good Ridence!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)