Just got a very odd Voom bill...

madpoet

Too Much Hi Def!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 3, 2004
Vernon, CT
I just got a bill from Voom... aside from the normal charges, they charged $109.50 for Va va va voom! What on earth? Has anyone seen this? And of course it's impossible to actually talk to a person on the phone about it.

-MP

Really odd. Thats the 'value' of the VaVa Voom package right?

;) Expensive month huh? (I'm sure you'll get it straightened out...hopefully quickly)

I remember seeing something like that, but....

I thoght that it read. Va-Va-Voom 79.99 (Value $109.50?)
I will look when I get home.:confused:

Yep... but mine read Va va Voom 109.50 (value 109.50).

Honestly... I just have to wonder who they hire sometimes.

Then I would email them and call them.

Some one posted this other number for them. Try it. 1-800-641-3746

Good Luck!

I Wonder If Next Year VA VA Voom Pkg Will Go Up To $109.50.
That Would Be $109.50 + $9.50 + $9.50 + $5.00 + $5.00
Thats $138.50 A Month or $1,662.00 A Year
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

well I remember some fine print on the voom website about signing up to lock in the prices for a year. Are you sure you signed up in time?

wbuffetta said:
I Wonder If Next Year VA VA Voom Pkg Will Go Up To $109.50.
That Would Be $109.50 + $9.50 + $9.50 + $5.00 + $5.00
Thats $138.50 A Month or $1,662.00 A Year
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
If it does I will be a D* customer again. I dont mind paying for premiums, but when you consider the BullSh$t 21 HD originals in the price, theres no way im paying for that. I think we have just seen how voom will end. Price themselves out of business.

wbuffetta said:
Mines $108.90
Va Va Voom $79.90
2 stbs $9.50 + $9.50
2 Mirrior Charges $5.00 + $5.00

Why would you have two mirror charges? There shouldn't be one on the first STB....

vurbano said:
well I remember some fine print on the voom website about signing up to lock in the prices for a year. Are you sure you signed up in time?

Yes vurbano, quite sure. I bought my equipment in March.

There must be some mistake. I just got my June bill and everything seems OK. I signed up in early March.

I just got my bill and it was pretty cheap - much cheaper than DirecTV's bill would have been had I not cancelled a bunch of receivers and gotten rid of my HDTV pack. I just wish I could get rid of it completely but I need that DVR.

They must figure the "value" based on what they charge their cable customers for the same programming. ROFLMAO.

I had the 109.50 va va voom bill and the csr told me that it was their mistake and they will credit me.

What is the MULTIRD ($5.00 in my case)charge for?

Operator7 said:
I had the 109.50 va va voom bill and the csr told me that it was their mistake and they will credit me.

What is the MULTIRD ($5.00 in my case)charge for?
Same thing happened last month to me-was told will be charged less next month to make up the difference-preparing for a phone call soon to make that happen though.

They fixed mine as well... apparently they coded it wrong. The $5.00 charge is if you have more than 1 receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)