Just installed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
Hi guys I just got installed today with the triple play. I am amazed at the picture quality difference from cablevision, even my wife said it's a better picture. My wife didn't see the difference with cablevisions HD and sd services so this was a BIG shock to me when she said that. Also something cool she showed me, I went out to get dinner and when I come back she goes I found out this I turned to 504 at 805 and hit the rewind button and it rewound all the way into the previous show. How awesome is that. I'm loving the mrdvr

Welcome to the FiOS family! Everyday will be a happy eye opener with the quality of service you have now. My wife is so geeked too. I had to get her a new 1080p 120Hz LCD for the bedroom to go with her HD DVR. Show the missus how to control the DVR via her cell phone. I'm sure she will love that.

i dont think we can control the dvr via cell phone because we dont have vz for the cell we have tmobile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)