Just locals, just FSN???

pfan1981

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 16, 2008
Green Bay, WI
Friend has Direct and is going to switch to DISH, but wants only HD locals and HD FSN for Brewer games. Is this possible? He lost his job and is really downscaling his life.

Thanks,

Possible, locals are around $10 alone or $15 with welcome pack, but in order to get the rsn, he would need the bronze 100 plus pack for $44.99 per month. Not sure if the Bronze HD pack has the rsn included, but his locals would be an additional $5. His HD channels would be dependent on if Dish carries his local dma and rsn in HD.

Possible, locals are around $10 alone or $15 with welcome pack, but in order to get the rsn, he would need the bronze 100 plus pack for $44.99 per month. Not sure if the Bronze HD pack has the rsn included, but his locals would be an additional $5. His HD channels would be dependent on if Dish carries his local dma and rsn in HD.

No RSNs for Turbo Bronze. Turbo Silver and up iirc and like you said only in HD if E* carries the RSN in HD.

Multisports is $5.99, it includes access to all the RSNs (pro games will be blacked out of course for out of market). The issue is that I do not know how HD would be handled without minimum programming and an HD package.

So the cheapest way to get local HD and Fox Sports Wisconsin would be the Turbo Silver HD?

That isn't really cheap............hmmmm...........

any work arounds?

Sorry, It is Bronze plus. This is what I get when I try to add it.

"You must subscribe to DishHD Silver, Classic Gold 250, DISH LATINO MAX-ENG/SPAN, TURBOHD SILVER, Classic Bronze 100 PLUS, TURBOHD GOLD, DISH Latino Dos w/o Playboy Espanol, Classic Silver 200, DishLATINO Max, DishHD Gold, ANNUAL DISH LATINO DOS, Annual Classic Bronze 100 Plus, DishLATINO Dos to add MULTI SPORT "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts