just moved but they didnt get rid of my local nbc

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

scarson79

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
the local nbc is the only hetwork i wanted from here in iowa i get the sioux city 4 nbc. i bougt it seperate for a buck fifty and decided i wanted to move to chicago and have two questions.

when i moved they put the chicago big four up bit did not taqke down the local nbc i have. do i need to call them back for it to be removed>

and two if i drop the top 200 right now will i get to keep wgn superstation since i am now in the chiago area?

the local nbc is the only hetwork i wanted from here in iowa i get the sioux city 4 nbc. i bougt it seperate for a buck fifty and decided i wanted to move to chicago and have two questions.

when i moved they put the chicago big four up bit did not taqke down the local nbc i have. do i need to call them back for it to be removed>

and two if i drop the top 200 right now will i get to keep wgn superstation since i am now in the chiago area?

Maybe somebody here can explain exactly what this is about (or what DISH may not be doing when you call), but I'd assume they simply aren't deleting the network that you are leaving. Quite a while back, somebody else started a post something like this and indicated they were getting two complete sets of locals from different cities. And, when I initially got my distant networks here in Northeast Georgia, I decided to keep WATL-36 in Atlanta when I dropped the other Atlanta locals and, after moving to Charlotte, it remained there until about two months later when I called to add the Encore Movie Package. I finally just dropped all of the locals, though, because the signal was never strong enough when the Panthers were actually playing and I got a pretty good selection of games from having two CBS and FOX networks through AAD (I always got the Falcons and 49ers since the two FOX networks are from Atlanta and San Francisco). You should check online and see if it's still showing up on your online account.

Cade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)