Just ordered a new setup!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

briansanders007

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 24, 2003
Finally ordered my system. I have been putting it off since we had a baby not too long ago but things are settled down a bit so I can tinker (or at least get out of the house for a little bit: )

I ordered the M1 system from Sadoun with upgraded 36" dish. I plan to pole mount this. Do I need to buy anything else like a bracket or something or am I set? Also what size pole would this use? a 2'?

thanks!

You would be all set with the setup

If you pole mount, recommended pole size is 2+ inches (2 3/8" work good)

I debated to get the M1 or the S1 I opted for the S1, as will see how I like it then upgrade to the motor. SHould be here tomorrow (finally) :)

iafirebuff said:
I debated to get the M1 or the S1 I opted for the S1, as will see how I like it then upgrade to the motor. SHould be here tomorrow (finally) :)

hopefully it wont be that much harder to install. If I lived in the country I would probally have added several dishes but as it is now people start wondering with my existing several dishes. ;)

does it take a long time to get from sadoun?

Iceberg said:
when I ordered my 6 foot dish I ordered on a Monday got it on a Saturday :)

wow that's really good! I went with fedex home since they have sat delivery.

thiggin2 said:
You need to be home to receive, it will need to be signed for.

mine didnt need to be signed for. I even asked the guy when he lugged it into my garage

Hmmm the guy wouldn't leave mine, so I had to get out of work early to travel 15 miles to the hub to pick it up. We have a hub close by but because it was shipped ground/home delivery it goes to a different hub :rolleyes: .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts