Just ordered a new setup!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

briansanders007

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 24, 2003
Finally ordered my system. I have been putting it off since we had a baby not too long ago but things are settled down a bit so I can tinker (or at least get out of the house for a little bit: )

I ordered the M1 system from Sadoun with upgraded 36" dish. I plan to pole mount this. Do I need to buy anything else like a bracket or something or am I set? Also what size pole would this use? a 2'?

thanks!

You would be all set with the setup

If you pole mount, recommended pole size is 2+ inches (2 3/8" work good)

I debated to get the M1 or the S1 I opted for the S1, as will see how I like it then upgrade to the motor. SHould be here tomorrow (finally) :)

iafirebuff said:
I debated to get the M1 or the S1 I opted for the S1, as will see how I like it then upgrade to the motor. SHould be here tomorrow (finally) :)

hopefully it wont be that much harder to install. If I lived in the country I would probally have added several dishes but as it is now people start wondering with my existing several dishes. ;)

does it take a long time to get from sadoun?

Iceberg said:
when I ordered my 6 foot dish I ordered on a Monday got it on a Saturday :)

wow that's really good! I went with fedex home since they have sat delivery.

thiggin2 said:
You need to be home to receive, it will need to be signed for.

mine didnt need to be signed for. I even asked the guy when he lugged it into my garage

Hmmm the guy wouldn't leave mine, so I had to get out of work early to travel 15 miles to the hub to pick it up. We have a hub close by but because it was shipped ground/home delivery it goes to a different hub :rolleyes: .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)