Just ordered Dirctv, which email should I have gotten?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KTswd

Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
in a field
I ordered Directv the other day but they screwed up my email address and name. I now have that fixed but I need to know which emails I should have gotten so they can re-send them. Thanks

Who said they sent you emails? Ask D* what emails should have been sent, I don't remember any for signing up.

They said I should have gotten emails, and it ranged from 2-7 emails depending on who I talked to. I know one should have been the welcome email....but what are the others?

Odd they screwed up both your name and email address; who did you go through?

I don't remember getting any emails BUT you can sign up on their website with your acct info and anything of importance will be there also.

Just guessing here...

1) your order has been received
2) welcome
3) TOS
4) buy protec plan sales pitch
5) installation date & what to expect memo

I'm pretty sure the welcome letter will come in the mail also in a starter kit that talks about your contract, first bill, etc. I don't think you missed anything that you wouldn't already know.

I guess I will cancel and order online sometime in the future to avoid any screw ups- I mean if they screw up this soon, I hate to see what the next two years are going to be like.

Does it really matter if you get the emails? All I got was an order confirmation. Just ask them to resend it to you. If not, you can view the same thing online. You don't get anything special and I just signed up about 2 months ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts