Just ordered the HR34!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wope

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2010
Louisiana
My contract was up next month, and I really wanted the HR34. Long story short, I was able to get the following deal, all for only 99 bucks.

1) an HR34
2) add another HD-DVR to a room that currently has no DTV
3) cinema connection kit
4) whole home DVR
5) I was also able to keep my Choice Xtra "Classic" package
6) Various credits over the next year totaling about 120 dollars.

So, when it's all said and done, I got an HR34 and added a HD-DVR to another room, and my bill will still be less than before! I'm satisfied!

Congrats and you will love it i have had it for a few weeks and love it :)

you'll love it

while there are a few bugs (minor things) the 5 tuner recording capability is what kicks ass and makes it worth it :)

What's the ETF for an HR-34 upgrade with 2 year commitment?

If I could get one for $99 and then only incur a risk of say $120 if I terminated a year from now, I just might think about it.

$20/mo is a bit too high. That would make the cost of an HR-34 to be at least $339 for one year of use. Not worth it at all to me. I'm about to complete my 2nd year without a contract. I kinda like having the flexibility.

I do think wope got a good deal.

What's the ETF for an HR-34 upgrade with 2 year commitment?

If I could get one for $99 and then only incur a risk of say $120 if I terminated a year from now, I just might think about it.

they've been giving some upgrades for $99. you may want to give them a call.

Hello! Long time lurker here. I can confirm this deal. I had a hr24 in my basement and a sd reciever in my bedroom. My 2 year contract was up in November, my wife wanted the 5-tuner hr34. I gave them a call, and got the hr34, moved the hr24 to the bedroom. They installed the media connection kit and a swm16. I paid $99 for everything with no change to my monthly bill.(except for the $3 for the whole home)

I've been very satisfied with DTV, we switched from our local cable provider 2 years ago for the sports(Sunday ticket mainly).

The hr34 does have its quirks right now, for example the old ui, super slow response times when it sits idle for awhile. Losing the whole home connection once in awhile, having to reboot it to get it back.

hi supraboy and welcome to satelliteguys. glad to hear you're liking the HR34

Installer just left and i have my new hr34 up and running. I think I got a pretty good deal free with 2yr commitment. I was offered the 199.00 and 49.00 install price but my hr23 went down and with customer service issues they gave me this deal. Very happy.:)

Installer just left and i have my new hr34 up and running. I think I got a pretty good deal free with 2yr commitment. I was offered the 199.00 and 49.00 install price but my hr23 went down and with customer service issues they gave me this deal. Very happy.:)

congratulations. good deal!

sounds like a great deal

congrats enjoy and great deal you got there :)

Third Call to retention was golden

HR34 149.00
Cinema connection kit free
Install free
$20 credits for next 12 months.

Excited to see what the hr34 can do

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)