Just picked up 10 footer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mr.silverado

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
I just picked up a 10 foot unimesh with a chaparral polarotor feedhorn, von-weise acuator, and a Toshiba TRX-120 receiver. Also includes a roof mount kit. The nice thing was that it was already disassembled. The best part was that it was free. Hopefully, I'll be able to start putting it up within a month or so. The guy even offered to help me put it up. Life is good.

That is great mr.silverado!
Finding them already taken apart is always good, having the previous owner to help relocate, PRICELESS!

Let us know on the process of that big boy planted at its new home and pictures and more pictures! I love to read about progress from getting it set up to the first signals on any BIS (Back In Service) dish! Pictures are great also if you can!

And yes FREE is ALWAYS GREAT!!

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Thanks guys. He originally wanted $50 for it, but his wife told him to just get it out of the yard. Hopefully, I can get started putting it up soon, but spring is here and it's probably going to be on the back burner for awhile.

ah yes, the TRX-120. What a well built tank that is. I have one. Works perfectly. Last week I replaced the battery and the display backlights. Should last at least another 20 years I think.
I still have mine moving my 10 footer. It's been here a long time. That thing is nearly bulletproof! :D:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)