Attachments

• F2341B76-10DD-4E7C-9C65-776A798A385D.jpeg
    F2341B76-10DD-4E7C-9C65-776A798A385D.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 3C742B31-B394-4AF9-9E0B-C9FD38691249.jpeg
    3C742B31-B394-4AF9-9E0B-C9FD38691249.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 245
Both c band and ku band
But I’m gonna get chaparral cku band in the future and a 12 inch actuator right now I’m planning on just buying a titanium wideband just c

I think the one on the dish is defective thanks

Reactions: FTA4PA
I also got a mast pole off 3 inches stand I didn’t need from tek2000 the polar mount I got from them is that one it’s good I recommend it he was able to sell me all that separate from the oval dish and ring I recommend getting the polar ring from him next time and the stand that came with my dish I still have I done need it since I bought the polar mount and had the post already

So I’m left with one mast pole set
And a stand parts from the dish from China 4feet

Looking for one let me know I only charge shipping it basically free as that’s all I wanted

Reactions: c-spand
I'm interested to hear what you will be able to receive with that LNBF on your dish.
Me too but I'm hoping for some punctuation since these run on sentences make my eyes and head hurt i enjoy minibud stories and experiences as much as the next guy since I am always playing with a not so minibud 6 footer and understand the limitations but accept the challenge of smaller c band exploration and fine alignment to pull in challenging signals that most think aren't possible with a smaller dish id get a bigger dish but my wife would tell me she is digging a hole for a post when its really fior me oh well I don't watch that much TV anyway my ku and small c band setup is good enough maybe one day I'll get a wife that's more understanding and I can have better equipment until then I'm happy snagging what I can get

Me too but I'm hoping for some punctuation since these run on sentences make my eyes and head hurt i enjoy minibud stories and experiences as much as the next guy since I am always playing with a not so minibud 6 footer and understand the limitations but accept the challenge of smaller c band exploration and fine alignment to pull in challenging signals that most think aren't possible with a smaller dish id get a bigger dish but my wife would tell me she is digging a hole for a post when its really fior me oh well I don't watch that much TV anyway my ku and small c band setup is good enough maybe one day I'll get a wife that's more understanding and I can have better equipment until then I'm happy snagging what I can get
That comment was snarky, impolite, and unnecessary IMHO.

Reactions: cyberham and FTA4PA
It looks great - but as a guy who went from a 2ft to a 4ft to a 7.5ft to a 10ft, I have to say that all the cool parts that you're using or planning to use on a small dish will perform much better on a 10 footer.

Generally, an offset dish will outperform a prime focus for Ku and a bigger dish will outperform a smaller dish. That's the good thing - you can keep upsizing your dish while using many of the same parts.

Reactions: mr3p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)