Just renewed 2 radios, and I got a good deal. I think

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just renewed XM Radio Select Package. I called the automated number. I was offered a one year renewal at $89.00. The channels in this package are the only ones I listen to. I'm still stuck in the 60's.
$7.42/mo? Most of us with Select get it for $5/mo before taxes.

$4.99 + $1.07 royalties + $0.45 taxes = $6.51

The offer is right on the front page of their site. It’s the Music & Entertainment package, with free upgrade for 1 year to platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you.
Thank U GIF

My select package was expiring tomorrow in my Honda Pilot. I went into my online account to see what I could do and there was an offer on the front page to upgrade my subscription to Platinum for 6 months for $8.33 a month plus fees for a total of $10.11 a month ($60.66). Figured that was about what I was going to get for the select package so I can relax for 6 months and play the game again.

Reactions: TheKrell
I bought a Onyx Radio with a 3 month platinum sunscription for a temp job driving truck for the summer, now the job is over, I cancelled with about 1 week left in the free trial, I didn't want any fancy offer, just cancel the radio, so they put me on hold for like 15 minutes, then when they returned asked me why I was calling, I said to cancel the free trial, then she put me on hold for 5 minutes then asked which radio I wanted to cancel and if I was interested in subbing to s platinum package for $8. xx per month, I said no cancel, so then it took another 10 minutes to give her the radio ID # , and then she asked me again the reason I was cancelling. If I didn't travel to areas with limited cellular data I wouldn't subscribed at all to satellite radio. Just getting annoyed at thee games they play.

I bought a Onyx Radio with a 3 month platinum sunscription for a temp job driving truck for the summer, now the job is over, I cancelled with about 1 week left in the free trial, I didn't want any fancy offer, just cancel the radio, so they put me on hold for like 15 minutes, then when they returned asked me why I was calling, I said to cancel the free trial, then she put me on hold for 5 minutes then asked which radio I wanted to cancel and if I was interested in subbing to s platinum package for $8. xx per month, I said no cancel, so then it took another 10 minutes to give her the radio ID # , and then she asked me again the reason I was cancelling. If I didn't travel to areas with limited cellular data I wouldn't subscribed at all to satellite radio. Just getting annoyed at thee games they play.
Next time they come on the phone and ask why your Cancelling, tell them because its taking an hour to accomplish anything.

That's the same for everything. You just have to haggle with them and don't take the first offer. Jimbo I know you have Direct TV and I'll bet that everyone that has Direct TV has a different price for the same packages you have.
People do the same thing with direct. Once the promotion is gone People call in for another

Made my phone call.They wouldn't give me same deal.Oh well-Their loss not mine.
Oh give it time.. And they will be snail mailing you with comeback offers like a desperate ex;):coco. They did that with me when i canceled:rolleyes:. I asked the rep to. I said you couldn't give me the deals then but yet you people snail mail me with come back offers. I was like WTF she didn't know what to say :p:D..

Reactions: tanman
Don't ask me how in the hell i did it. i got a year of the sxm music and entertainment package for 41.97. Thanks to a chat rep screw up:shh:rolleyes:. Me thinks that sxm is becoming the next AT&T with there CSR'S. And we all know how that goes :rolleyes::shh

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell
I just did mine. I didn't notice I was back on the default $23 a month for my car radio and All Access that I use to stream to my Work Van, etc so I changed online by hitting cancel my account, lowering my POV Radio from Platinum to a lower package for $60 a year, and my All Access up to Platinum for $100 a year although now, I wonder if I need the 2 separate accounts since streaming comes with the Platinum.

Now the fun of online chatting with someone trying to right this, get a refund and drop the 2nd subscription I've been paying for....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts