Status
Please reply by conversation.

sanjap

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 1, 2009
houston, tx
Iceberg said:
I noticed KCWY on my setup went UP last night but I cant get Family Net

Maybe the dish got moved when we had storms and the roof being done ;)
(but been too damn hot to work on the dish farm)

Ice, does it get that hot too in MN? -strange...
Houston TX has been an oven lately. Does heat affect satellite signals? I thought the more sun the satellites get, the more power they get.

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
I also havent been able to get family net!The tp shows no higher Q than the 5! i ussually get with no lock.Maybe a 6 footer isnt going to do the job with this station.Note!most every thing else on the list comes in great.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
Bullwinkle was on this morning at 9:30AM on the SON Network with the FamilyNet icon at the bottom. Perhaps Underdog was on as well at 9:00AM, but I tuned in too late to notice.

Perhaps FamilyNet is no longer and Son Network simply airs some of the original FamilyNet programming.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Ice, does it get that hot too in MN? -strange...
Houston TX has been an oven lately. Does heat affect satellite signals? I thought the more sun the satellites get, the more power they get.

for the last 2 weeks its been in the 90's and high humidity...strange summer to say the least

I asked that about a month ago (heat and humidity affecting the LNB)
http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-ai...68-does-heat-humidity-affect-signal-good.html

I know cold affects LNB's in a good way (more stability)

trommy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 22, 2006
Nova Scotia
You guys are making me very impatient to get one of my BUD's up.I sprained my wrist yesterday putting up a 1m dish and motor when I swung it up over my head.I should have my siding finished in another week,then it's BUD time!!Thanks for the inspiration.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts