Keep KSAT12 On Time-Warner Cable!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lee78221

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
I just learned about this a few hours ago.

According to Ksat12:

"For the past year and a half, KSAT12 has been partnered with Time Warner, without a contract. We have tried to negotiate a contract with them for over a year, and they refuse. Without a contract, they can’t continue to carry ABC programming on their system. KSAT12 is just asking Time Warner to negotiate a contract with us, so our programming can remain on their system, and in your home."

Please call TWC and keep KSAT 12 on*.

*I have no relation to TWC or KSAT, I just want to keep getting this channel.

KSAT Community

That's a lie, we do have a contract with them.. It's going to expire though. Last I heard from gossip is that there wanting to charge a lot of $$$ for TWC to keep it. TWC isn't really willing to pay a lot -- yes some, but not a lot. I think if they don't come to an agreement they will take it off. It's actually kinda sad -- since they want to charge so much but yet it's free to everyone over the air waves..

That's a lie, we do have a contract with them.. It's going to expire though. Last I heard from gossip is that there wanting to charge a lot of $$$ for TWC to keep it. TWC isn't really willing to pay a lot -- yes some, but not a lot. I think if they don't come to an agreement they will take it off. It's actually kinda sad -- since they want to charge so much but yet it's free to everyone over the air waves..
I believe KSAT12 more then TWC Anyday.

If TWC cuts my ABC/KAST12 for any length of time I will be going back to DIRECTV(ASAP), So I just hope TWC and KSAT12 just cut there sh*t and make an agreement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)