Keep KSAT12 On Time-Warner Cable!

lee78221

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
I just learned about this a few hours ago.

According to Ksat12:

"For the past year and a half, KSAT12 has been partnered with Time Warner, without a contract. We have tried to negotiate a contract with them for over a year, and they refuse. Without a contract, they can’t continue to carry ABC programming on their system. KSAT12 is just asking Time Warner to negotiate a contract with us, so our programming can remain on their system, and in your home."

Please call TWC and keep KSAT 12 on*.

*I have no relation to TWC or KSAT, I just want to keep getting this channel.

KSAT Community

That's a lie, we do have a contract with them.. It's going to expire though. Last I heard from gossip is that there wanting to charge a lot of $$$ for TWC to keep it. TWC isn't really willing to pay a lot -- yes some, but not a lot. I think if they don't come to an agreement they will take it off. It's actually kinda sad -- since they want to charge so much but yet it's free to everyone over the air waves..

That's a lie, we do have a contract with them.. It's going to expire though. Last I heard from gossip is that there wanting to charge a lot of $$$ for TWC to keep it. TWC isn't really willing to pay a lot -- yes some, but not a lot. I think if they don't come to an agreement they will take it off. It's actually kinda sad -- since they want to charge so much but yet it's free to everyone over the air waves..
I believe KSAT12 more then TWC Anyday.

If TWC cuts my ABC/KAST12 for any length of time I will be going back to DIRECTV(ASAP), So I just hope TWC and KSAT12 just cut there sh*t and make an agreement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)