Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Man this guy Kimbo is doing great, I could see him winning the title..
He knocked out Abbott in 30 seconds.

I hope Dana White watched this fight, they could use a guy like Kimbo in UFC!

Last edited:
I agree he is Bad ASS!! :up

I saw TWO of Kimbo's street fights in person....I live about 2 or 3 miles from his "main" area.....he is even SCARIER...if possible when you are two feet away from him. Someone told me I can be seen on one of the YOUTUBE videos, but I don't remember seeing myself......LOL

I saw TWO of Kimbo's street fights in person....I live about 2 or 3 miles from his "main" area.....he is even SCARIER...if possible when you are two feet away from him. Someone told me I can be seen on one of the YOUTUBE videos, but I don't remember seeing myself......LOL

Wow that is cool! Yea he took it to TANK!! Tank got TANKED! lol :up

kimbo cant handle a real fighter. i seen the fight where he fought Gannon and lost. Kimbo can kill a non-pro fighter, but if the fighter is a pro he will not win. i say Tank wins.

kimbo cant handle a real fighter. i seen the fight where he fought Gannon and lost. Kimbo can kill a non-pro fighter, but if the fighter is a pro he will not win. i say Tank wins.

Also another thing, Kimbo isn't great if the fight goes on long..
Remember that fight was fought a while back, and usually bare hand fights take a lot out of you.
I am sure Kimbo worked a lot on his stamina...but yeha, If you a put a big submission fighter against Kimbo, the chances are 50/50 that he would lose.

Also another thing, Kimbo isn't great if the fight goes on long..
Remember that fight was fought a while back, and usually bare hand fights take a lot out of you.
I am sure Kimbo worked a lot on his stamina...but yeha, If you a put a big submission fighter against Kimbo, the chances are 50/50 that he would lose.
Well that may have been true but losing 40 pounds and Bas Rutten training you and your very first pro fight submitting a guy helps!!

Well that may have been true but losing 40 pounds and Bas Rutten training you and your very first pro fight submitting a guy helps!!

In the long run, yes, he will become a better fighter and better techniques.
Once you combine all those skills with the power he has, he will have a bright future in this business.

Kimbo hits like a truck.

Kimbo will likely have the same problems Brock had if he enters the UFC. UFC is submission based for the most part so unless he goes against a Chuck Lidell or a Rampage Jackson who want to stand and fight he is in a world of trouble if he doesn't get the knockdown or stoppage quickly.

In the long run, yes, he will become a better fighter and better techniques.
Once you combine all those skills with the power he has, he will have a bright future in this business.

Kimbo hits like a truck.

I agree but my point is you can teach a guy to grapple. You cant teach them to take a punch and to punch! Either you can or can't..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts