Kinda weird

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jfonman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2007
SWMBO was in there watching the Busch race on ESPN2HD and said it was losing signal. I went in and switched it down to 95 I think it is, the second ESPN2HD and it was cutting in and out. The SD ESPN2 is working fine, as are all the other HD channels. HGTV and the like. Anybody have any thoughts?

Changing between 209 & 72 will have no difference - same channel, just a virtual number.

No idea why the issue, check your signal strength on 110 & 119?

My ESPN2HD is also breaking up and only one that really is. I am only getting about 50-55% signal strength on 119. Do I need to realign it?

My ESPN2HD is also breaking up and only one that really is. I am only getting about 50-55% signal strength on 119. Do I need to realign it?

That or see if some tree or something else has popped up that is blocking the signal. I'm seeing the usual mid to upper 90's on my dish for 119.

There is a tree near it. Guess I will have to check again and might be time to trim....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)