This is very WEIRD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dcavaiani

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 2, 2009
WI
Have 2 HD boxes. Signal looks strong (On SWM). If I go to a music channel (e.g., 802) on main TV, the music annoyingly "SKIPS". The same music on the 2nd TV (at the same time) does NOT skip. The sound from the 2nd TV is directly from the TV. The sound on the main TV is from an attached soundbar. HOWEVER, when on any NON-Music channel on the main TV with the soundbar, there is NO audio skipping ???

There is an Audio out black plug - which splits into av later on (actually this is a camper set up). I unpluged the audio out still get the skipping right from the tv, but only on music channel.

Just because it fixes so many things, unplug that box to reset..... Are both boxes set to the same audio settings? (Aside from one using an external speaker)

Reactions: dcavaiani
I have shut off the surge protector the box is plugged into b/4 and it seems to clear things up for a bit, but then the issue re-occurs. Is it possible it could be something awry in the box vs the TV?

I just swapped, all was powered down, so it may take a while again if/before issue come back. The box with issue is h24-100, other 1 is h24-200. Audio settings are same.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts