Kiwisat, possible replacement for Orby for southern states. (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

KiwisatUSALLC

Jun 15, 2021
Miami, FL
Just check their website, almost a $100 per receiver, 3 receiver with tax $330, too expensive
Hello, just to clarify the $99 includes installation, the equipment and the first month of your service. We also have promotion for MP2 & 3 where the receivers would be just $50 and includes installation with 7 day free trial before your monthly charge.

Reactions: primestar31

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
Would be nice to see a replacement for Orby.. I'm sure Kiwisat could strike a deal on leasing orby's old location on the 117

Reactions: FTA4PA

trojan67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 5, 2015
Jamaica
Went on your site, didn't see the promo, do you have to call in to received it, what about self installation?
Hello, just to clarify the $99 includes installation, the equipment and the first month of your service. We also have promotion for MP2 & 3 where the receivers would be just $50 and includes installation with 7 day free trial before your monthly charge.

KiwisatUSALLC

Jun 15, 2021
Miami, FL
He
My understanding is your signal is currently only available in a limited area of the southern US. Will you be expanding your service further north into the United States?
Hello, currently our satellite SES-10 aims mainly in southern US states, the carribean, central america and Northern South America countries.

KiwisatUSALLC

Jun 15, 2021
Miami, FL
Hello, yes our promotion is given to our customers when they call in, You can reach out to me for further information if you like 305-922-6641. My name is Ray. Depending where you are if we have no installers in your area, self installation is more than welcome.
Went on your site, didn't see the promo, do you have to call in to received it, what about self installation?

trojan67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 5, 2015
Jamaica
Hello, yes our promotion is given to our customers when they call in, You can reach out to me for further information if you like 305-922-6641. My name is Ray. Depending where you are if we have no installers in your area, self installation is more than welcome.
OK, Cool, will give you a shout in the coming week

Users who are viewing this thread